The 11th British Urban Film Festival has started its’ search for films and scripts in earnest with the countdown to the 2016 British Urban Film Festival already in full swing.
- Scripts: must be no less than 20 pages and no more than 60.
- Drama/Documentary Films: must be no less than 40 minutes and no more than 120.
- Short Films must be no less than 3 minutes and no more than 40.
- Stand-up sketch videos can only be entered as 3 minute submissions.
- All Music, Spoken Word, Dance & Movie Image videos must be no less than 3 minutes.
- The early bird deadline for 2 submissions is 11.59pm, Friday 27th May 2016.
- Fees are non-refundable at £75. Single submissions are also non-refundable at £50.
- The final deadline for submissions is 5.00pm, Monday 27th June 2016.
- Submission fees for scripts and films will rise to £85 from Saturday 28 May 2016 onwards.
- Fee waivers will not be considered. Under 23’s qualify for a 50% discount.
- Payments can only be accepted via http://www.paypal.com/ using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Films & trailers can only be submitted via private digital links to email@example.com
- *DVD masters, DCP’s & quad posters will all be requested if submissions make the shortlist.
- EPK’s must include 5 publicity stills (film submissions only), a 50 word synopsis, trailer and a cover letter with at least 1 social network point of contact
- Scripts must be submitted via PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
The full list of terms and conditions can be found at http://www.britishurbanfilmfestival.co.uk/submissions