I have always had a passion for film. I achieved an MA with distinction in Filmmaking (specialising in directing and producing) from Goldsmiths University, and have spent many years building a directorial/ producing portfolio including:
– a variety of shorts, including The Aftermath which won Best Short Film at Shortcutz in May 2011);
– music videos, including one featuring the actor, Femi Oyeniran (from Adulthood, and Kidulthood);
– interviews (including one with Levi Roots (Dragon’s Den winner and inventor of Reggae Reggae Sauce), Olympic athlete, Dwain Chambers, and the comedy actor, Ricky Beadle Blair (Metrosexual); and
– in-house corporate promotional videos for Sainsbury’s
– collaborating with Shaddow Group and RDT studio Ltd earlier this year on the E3 Project, shooting a series to be called, ‘London Is Home’ which will feature on the tablet computer (The E3 Tecbook).
I am co-founder of a production company called Shiftwork Productions, which has a strong team including a talented editor who worked as an editing assistant on the Hollywood movie Red 2 (starring Bruce Willis and Helen Mirren), an experienced D.O.P and script writer. My production company completed recently The Estate Agent which I had the pleasure of producing and being one of the main driving forces behind it.
Ashley will be online next week, until then catch the trailer of the Estate Agency here: http://youtu.be/tue7zv0qHQE